Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Wish


I wish I tried as hard I wanted to, and I wish I would make less excuses. I want to be the best person I can be. For myself, and for everyone else. I hate being in a bad mood around people and it rubbing off, or taking out my anger on the ones that are closest to me. They don't deserve it, and I wish they knew that I never mean it, and that I know they don't deserve it. They are the last people that would ever hurt me, and I know that, they just want the best for me. I wish I showed that I appreciated those closest to me more, and that I would do nicer things for them, and just overall be happy and cheerful towards them. I lash out at the people who are closest to me because of how close we are and because I trust them. I know it's wrong, and I wish I didn't do it, I hate it. I wish I wasn't constantly failing at trying to become a better person and trying to think before I speak and trying to become happier.


I want my wishes to become reality, and they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment