Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Night

My feelings get hurt far too easily.
I am the most jealous person you will ever meet.
I am so nosey, it's not that I don't trust you, I'm just nosey. You're lying if you aren't.
I can not stand girls who are not my friends. They're horrible, it takes me way too long to enjoy another girl's company. If that even happens.
I take my anger out on people who don't deserve it.
I'm too sensative.

This is how I am, I don't all of it, but it's me. Some things won't change, and some things will. My feelings will always be easily hurt and I will always be sensative. When it comes to my feelings, they're like jello. I'm jealous because the people that I love, I want them all to myself, and I don't trust other people to respect that they have someone else who loves them. The whole thing about girls, is beyond true. Very few girls will become my friend. I'm just not down to deal with their attitudes, and slut self. It just won't happen. I'm not sure what's up with my anger? Whatever, I'm working on it. There are alot of things I don't like about myself and that I'm sure other people don't like.

Although I have alot of flaws, there are a couple of things I like about myself.
When I love someone, I give them all of my love. I protect them, and want the best for them.
I don't want anyone who has hurt them in the past to come back, even if they fixed it and apologized. You messed up, go away. Their past friends or anyone they had somthing for can just forget it. I won't like you because you once could have had the spot I now have and cherish dearly.

I'm an odd person, but everyone is like that. I'm a girl, so I WILL get jealous, and I WILL hate any girl who talks to you, that's just how it is with everyone. :) I WILL be overprotective and keep bad people or influences away from you.

I have anyone's best interet in mind, and I just want the best for them. Though it may not come across that way, it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment