Monday, November 16, 2009

Ugh

Lately, it feels like everything is falling apart.
Well, withing the past few hours everything has seem to gone downhill. My relationship had a really rough patch last month, and everything it finally getting better. We've been the best we've ever been (or so I think so) and I'm happy and looking forward to our future. But now, I'm not so sure how he feels about what's happening. I'm trying my hardest to be calm and patient and understanding and a better girlfriend. I've become less critical and ridiculous and patient, I know I have, I see it and other people see it. I've changed a lot and I will keep on changing, no matter what. I will always be changing for the better. However, I feel as if he doesn't see any improvement, or change and never will. I feel as if I'll always be a bad person in his eye and that breaks my heart. I just want to make him happy and for us to be happy. (So if you're reading this Pup, and there is anything I can do, just tell me)
Also, school is bad. I have no motivation and I feel like I'm just failing all my classes. It's so boring and horrible and the teacher are close minded and sexist. It's just hard to motivate myself and do the work.
Everything else is just always up and down, and when my best friend/boyfriend is down, it makes me down and so sad to see him like that. Especially when there is nothing I can do.
I just want to be happy, and make everyone else happy and be the best person I can be. I'm trying so hard to do all of this and it just seems to be crushing in on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment