Friday, February 5, 2010

Well..

Lately, I've discovered what kind of person I am.
I'm not very nice to the people I love
I want to be talked to constantly
I wanted attention and to be told cute/nice things
I want someone to hang out with all the time
I steal people from their friends
I don't treat anyone kindly
I hate too quickly
I'm negative beyond belief
I can't do a thing right
I can never go a day without being mean
I get attitude way to quickly
My boyfriend can't keep doing this with me
I'm falling apart at the seams
I cry everyday. Hard
I will never forgive myself
I have about 3 friends, 1 who is constantly mad at me
I have very little confidence
I don't have a job
I whine too much
I'm trying my best to be a better person but it just isn't happening, obviously
I don't know what to do anymore, and I'm on the edge of breaking point

I feel as if I never do anything right, and I never will. Basically, I just want to make my boyfriend the happiest person ever, and I want him to love me to death and think of me when he's not with me and I don't even know. Justin, if you're reading this. I'm deeply sorry I'm so horrible, and I love you to death. And you're the reason I want to be a better person, you have given me so much help and patience, you deserve for me to be a better person and you're going to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment